I’ve been reflecting on this past year and all that I’ve accomplished. I made great strides in my quest to be more proficient at household things. This year I have made strides in the kitchen, the sewing & craft room and around the house.
In the Kitchen I made:
- my own strawberry jam and canned it
- roasted pie pumpkins and made puree. I used the puree to make pumpkin pie and pumpkin scones.
- I roasted my first chicken and turkey.
- pasta sauce from scratch
- my own pizza dough
- pasta from scratch
In the Sewing & Craft room I made:
- my first mug rug
- baby bib
- crayon roll up and knitting needle roll up
- reversible fabric headbands
- yarn wreath with felt flowers
- quilted tote bag
- envelope back pillow covers
- coffee cup cozy
- mini quilt ornaments
- 6.5″ blocks
Around the House and beyond:
I made my own hand soap and dish detergent.
I entered my art work into two gallery shows.
I read 56 books.
I feel like I have grown and learned a lot this year. What are some of your accomplishments? I really think it’s important to look back and see what you did that makes you proud.