1. Add 1/4 -1/8 teaspoon of olive oil (OO) to your cat’s food to prevent hairballs.
2. Use OO on a cloth to dust wood furniture.
3. OO can lubricate your hinges for quiet doors. I’ve also used it on a squeaky gerbil wheel!
4. Use OO to unstick a zipper. Apply OO to a Q-tip and rub on the zipper teeth.
5. Apply OO to your dry skin after a shower instead of lotion.
6. Use OO in the place of shaving cream.
7. Dab some OO under your eyes and around the eye area as a makeup remover. Then rinse with a washcloth.
8. Apply some OO around your nail beds to moisturize your cuticles.