Chocolate Chip Butterscotch Cookies Recipe
2 cups all-purpose flour
¼ cup whole wheat flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
2 sticks unsalted butter; softened
1/2 granulated sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
2 large eggs
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup butterscotch chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. Combine dry ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Cream butter, sugars and vanilla until creamy.
3. Add eggs to butter mixture, one at a time, beating until combined.
4. Beat in flour mixture a little at a time until all has been incorporated.
5. Stir in chocolate and butterscotch chips.
6. Drop rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 9 – 10 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool on pans for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.